Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
130TXLBD025 - Oregon 13" SpeedCut Chainsaw Guide Bar - Special Order
130TXLBD025 - Oregon 13" SpeedCut Chainsaw Guide Bar
Oregon SpeedCut ™ - The NEW generation Lightweight Professional narrow kerf cutting system.
Cuts Thinner - Cuts Faster - Save Wood - Use Less Fuel
The SpeedCut™ system is designed to deliver faster cutting and reduced weight when compared with standard cutting systems. Optimized for saws under 55cc displacement.
- Lighter - Easier handling with less effort required because of an advanced aluminium alloy core.
- Stronger - Exceptional rigidity and control from new aerospace bonding technology.
- Longer Lasting - Greater durability from new re-engineered 10 Toothed nose to resist spreading and harder guide bar rails.
- LubriTec™ Oiling System - New improved lubrication design provides optimized oil delivery.
- New UV paint process means no paint inside the guide bar groove
To be used with Oregon SpeedCut™ Chain - 95TXL (Pitch 0.325", Gauge 0.050")
This bar is specifically designed for the Stihl Chainsaw models MS260, MS261, MS271, MS290, MS291, 026, 027, 028 & 029 using the D025 mount.
(You will need to ensure that you have a 0.325" pitch drive sprocket fitted (or have one to fit) to be able to use the Speedcut system)