Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Oregon 95TXL072E / 95TXL072X SpeedCut Chainsaw Chain - 72 Drive Links
Oregon 95TXL072E / 95TXL072X / 95TXL-72E Chainsaw Chain - 72 Drive Links
- Get a faster, easier cut with a reshaped cutting surface and narrow kerf design
- Sharper, more durable cutting edge from a new precision grind and optimized cutting angle
- An easier to sharpen chain, with the cutting surface matched to the file. More indicators help you spot the recommended filing angles.
- Always use with bars designed for narrow kerf saw chain.
- LubriTec™ keeps guide bar rails and rivet joints oiled, for less wear and longer life
Chain Pitch; 0.325"
Chain Gauge; 1.3mm (0.050")
Sharpening File Size; 4.8mm (3/16")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.