Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
73EXL092E - Oregon PowerCut 73EXL Chainsaw Chain - 92 Drive Links
73EXL092E / 73EXLO92E / 73EXL092X - Oregon Chainsaw Chain - 92 Drive Links
New Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL 3/8” chain is an upgrade from Oregon 70-Series LGX, engineered to fully utilise the power of today’s high-output 50-100cc professional chainsaws.
Designed to require less force from the operator to get through the cut quickly, Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL makes the job feel like less work.
- Reshaped Full-Chisel cutters
- Cleaner, sharper, durable cutting edge
- LubriTec™ oiling system. Less friction, longer life
- Optimised ramped depth gauge design. Bumperless, low kickback, low vibration.
- Easier maintenance features; Gold Loop start/stop Indicator, enhanced filing indicators (side/top/end-of-
life) and easier to file geometry.
- Standard Sequence chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"
Chain Gauge; 1.5mm (0.058")
Sharpening File Size; 5.5mm (7/32")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.
Please note that the pictures show the 1.6mm type 75 version. The type 73, 1.5mm will be supplied.