Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
M91VXL051E - Oregon M91VXL051 DuraCut (MultiCut) Chainsaw Chain - 51 Drive Links
M91VXL051E / M91VX051E / M91VXLO51E / M91VXO51E DuraCut (Formerly MultiCut) Chainsaw Chain - 51 Drive Links.
Duracut is specially built using an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows users to cut for longer periods than conventional saw chains.
- Specifically designed for use in tougher situations including logging after skidder extraction, felling wind blown trees, fire damaged forests and cutting railway sleepers.
- Oregon DuraCut chain features Oregon Vibe-Ban vibration reducing cutters and tie straps for operator comfort and safety.
- Lubrilink tie straps offer improved lubrication.
- Oregon DuraCut chains are not tungsten tipped or diamond coated, they are standard chain with heavy duty chrome plating.
- Sharpens with a round file, just like your usual chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"LP (Low Profile)
Chain Gauge; 1.3mm (0.050")
Sharpening File Size; 4mm (5/32")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.