Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Echo CS-620SX Chainsaw Chain 18" (45cm) - Oregon 73EXL-64E / 73EXL064 - 64 Drive Links
73EXL064E / 73EXL-64E - Oregon Chainsaw Chain - 64 Drive Links fits 18" (45cm) Echo CS620 SX chainsaw.
CARE IF YOU HAVE THE SUGIHARI BAR FITTED YOU WILL REQUIRE THE 66 LINK VERSION!
New Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL 3/8” chain is an upgrade from Oregon 70-Series LGX, engineered to fully utilise the power of today’s high-output 50-100cc professional chainsaws.
Designed to require less force from the operator to get through the cut quickly, Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL makes the job feel like less work.
- Reshaped Full-Chisel cutters
- Cleaner, sharper, durable cutting edge
- LubriTec™ oiling system. Less friction, longer life
- Optimised ramped depth gauge design. Bumperless, low kickback, low vibration.
- Easier maintenance features; Gold Loop start/stop Indicator, enhanced filing indicators (side/top/end-of-
life) and easier to file geometry.
- Standard Sequence chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"
Chain Gauge; 1.5mm (0.058")
Sharpening File Size; 5.5mm (7/32")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.