100757 - Oregon PowerMate Chainsaw Drive Sprocket System
- A complete sprocket system including a clutch cup with spline and a replaceable rim sprocket.
- The rim floats freely on the spline, maximizing chain-bar alignment and the rim is replaceable which extends the life and increases the value of the sprocket system.
- The system provides smoother cutting and less chain jumping and wear.
- 100757 is supplied with a replacement needle bearing 11893
NOTE : All rim sprockets have two sets of teeth;
- A free-floating rim installs on the clutch cup by sliding on to the cup's toothed splines.
- Oregon splines have either a 'small' or 'standard' diameter and have either six or seven teeth.
- Be aware that the teeth on the spline (which hold the rim in place) are different from the teeth around the outer edge of the rim (which drive the chain).
- Some Oregon rims have seven teeth on the spline and have the same count of seven teeth around their outer edge. Be careful not to confuse the spline's teeth in the centre of the rim with the chain driving teeth around the rim's outer edge.
Supplied with 3/8 replacement rim - 68210
The above picture is a 'common library picture' and is to give an indication only of the sprocket style of 100757
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER PART - PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO ORDERING TO ASCERTAIN AVAILABILITY & DELIVERY TIMES.
Special Order parts orders are non cancellable and non returnable (except in cases of fault which require manufacturers verification).