Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Oregon 188PXLBK095 18" (45cm) Control Cut Chainsaw Guide Bar
188PXLBK095 - Oregon 18" (45cm) Control Cut Chainsaw Guide Bar
Designed for top performance for professional woodcutters. Control Cut ™guide bars are standard-kerf bars that feature a small radius nose for reduced kickback. Features & Benefits
- More precise cutting from a stiffer bar
- Provides better balance on smaller saws
- Lighter weight means less fatigue
- Longer life from a hardier rail
- Longer nose life and better performance with a new sprocket nose system
- Reduced rail wear rate and more precise cutting via better chain fit up.
This bar requires a 1.5mm (0.058") gauge chain, 0.325" pitch (Oregon Type 21)
Please note that all reference to length is 'Cutting Length' NOT 'Overall Length'!