Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
90SG050E - Oregon 90SG Chainsaw Chain - 50 Drive Links
Oregon Part Number 90SG050E
Please note that the SG chain is now obsolete. It has been replaced by the 90PX range. 90PX050E will now be dispatched in replacement.
Micro-Lite chain 3/8" pitch 90SG a narrow kerf chain used in combination with Micro-Lite bars requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems.
- Low-vibration, low-kickback chamfer-chisel cutters have an angular shape with twin cutting corners that offer outstanding performance along with durability and easy, forgiving maintenance comparable to round-cornered chains.
- Narrow .043" (1.1mm) gauge reduces the weight of the MICRO-LITE bar and chain combination by approximately 15%.
- Lubrilink tie straps help keep oil where it is needed-on the chain.
- Top plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier.
- Lubriwell oil holes in all drive links help carry oil around the full length of the guide bars groove.
- Recommended for electric and gas saws for bars from 8" to 16" (20cm to 40cm)
- Use on bars with a groove width of 1.1mm (0.043")