Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
M73LPX072E - Oregon MultiCut Chainsaw Chain - 72 Drive Links
M73LPX072E - Oregon MultiCut Chainsaw Chain - 72 Drive Links.
Specially built with a heavy duty chrome coating to cut more effectively than standard chains in dirty, abrasive conditions.
- Specifically designed for use in tougher situations including logging after skidder extraction, felling wind blown trees, fire damaged forests and cutting railway sleepers.
- Oregon MultiCut chain features Oregon Vibe-Ban vibration reducing cutters and tie straps for operator comfort and safety.
- Lubrilink tie straps offer improved lubrication.
- Oregon MultiCut chains are not tungsten tipped or diamond coated, they are standard chain with heavy duty chrome plating.
- Sharpens with a round file, just like your usual chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"
Chain Gauge; 1.5mm (0.058")
Sharpening File Size; 5.5mm (7/32")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.