Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
New Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL 3/8” chain is an upgrade from Oregon 70-Series LGX saw chain. It is engineered to fully utilize the power of today’s higher output 50 - 100cc professional chainsaws.
Designed to require less force from the operator to get through the cut quickly, Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL makes the job feel like less work.
- Reshaped Full-Chisel cutters
- Cleaner, sharper, durable cutting edge
- LubriTec™ oiling system. Less friction, longer life
- Optimized ramped depth gauge design. Bumperless, low kickback, low vibration.
- Easier maintenance features; Gold Loop start/stop Indicator, enhanced filing indicators (side/top/end-of-
life) and easier to file geometry.
- Standard Sequence chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"
Chain Gauge; Available in both 1.5mm (0.058") & 1.6mm (0.063")
Sharpening File Size; 5.5mm (7/32")
Stock of both loops and rolls held. If you need a custom length produced, please email us and we can provide you with a quote.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: 73EXL, 75EXL, Chainsaw Chain, Chainsaw Chains, Oregon, PowerCut, Saw Chain, Saw Chains