Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Oregon 73EXJ084E / 73EXJ084 PowerCut 73EXJ Skip Sequence Chainsaw Chain - 84 Drive Links
73EXJ084E / 73EXJO84E / 73EXJ084X - Oregon Chainsaw Chain - 84 Drive Links
New Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXJ 3/8” chain is an upgrade from Oregon 70-Series LGX, engineered to fully utilise the power of today’s high-output 50-100cc professional chainsaws.
Designed to require less force from the operator to get through the cut quickly, Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXJ makes the job feel like less work.
- Reshaped Full-Chisel cutters
- Cleaner, sharper, durable cutting edge
- LubriTec™ oiling system. Less friction, longer life
- Optimised ramped depth gauge design. Bumperless, low kickback, low vibration.
- Easier maintenance features; Gold Loop start/stop Indicator, enhanced filing indicators (side/top/end-of-
life) and easier to file geometry.
- SKIP Sequence chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"
Chain Gauge; 1.5mm (0.058")
Sharpening File Size; 5.5mm (7/32")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.
Please note that the pictures show the 1.6mm type 75 version. The type 73, 1.5mm will be supplied.