Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Husqvarna 372XP X-Torq Chainsaw Chain 15" (37cm) - Oregon 73EXL056E - 56 Drive Links
73EXL056E / 73EXLO56E / 73EXL056X / 73EXL056 - Oregon Chainsaw Chain - 56 Drive Links fits 15" (37cm) Husqvarna 372 XP X-Torq chainsaw.
New Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL 3/8” chain is an upgrade from Oregon 70-Series LGX, engineered to fully utilise the power of today’s high-output 50-100cc professional chainsaws.
Designed to require less force from the operator to get through the cut quickly, Oregon PowerCut™ 70-Series EXL makes the job feel like less work.
- Reshaped Full-Chisel cutters
- Cleaner, sharper, durable cutting edge
- LubriTec™ oiling system. Less friction, longer life
- Optimised ramped depth gauge design. Bumperless, low kickback, low vibration.
- Easier maintenance features; Gold Loop start/stop Indicator, enhanced filing indicators (side/top/end-of-
life) and easier to file geometry.
- Standard Sequence chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"
Chain Gauge; 1.5mm (0.058")
Sharpening File Size; 5.5mm (7/32")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.