Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Husqvarna 550XP Chainsaw Chain 20" (50cm) - Oregon PowerCut 21LPX080E - 80 Drive Links
21LPX080E - Oregon PowerCut Chainsaw Chain - 80 Drive Links fits 20" (50cm) Husqvarna 550 XP chainsaw using a Husqvarna guide bar.
The Oregon 208SLGK095 guide bar uses a 78 drive link chain.
Highly experienced loggers and skilled forestry workers require precision, power and speed to get through a hard day's work. Oregon's PowerCut saw chain possess all of these qualities. PowerCut is a full chisel chain that cut quickly and precisely through timber.
An ideal high performance chain for professional users who use 0.325" saws.
- Top performing Square-corner Full Chisel cutters.
- Low Vibration
- Bumper drive links reduce kick back.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and a longer life.
- Oregon's blued cutter deliver high quality protection against corrosion.
- Top plate witness mark makes accurate sharpening easier.
Chain Pitch; 0.325"
Chain Gauge; 1.5mm (0.058")
Sharpening File Size; 4.8mm (3/16")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.