Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Makita EA4301F Chainsaw Chain 18" (45cm) - Oregon 95TXL072E - 72 Drive Links
95TXL072E / 95TXL072X - Oregon Chainsaw Chain - 72 Drive Links fits Makita EA4301F chainsaw fitted with an 18" (45cm) guide bar.
- Faster - Get a faster, easier cut with a reshaped cutting surface and narrow kerf design
- Sharper - Sharper, more durable cutting edge from a new precision grind and optimized cutting angle
- Easier - An easier to sharpen chain, with the cutting surface matched to the file. More indicators help you spot the recommended filing angles.
- Always use with bars designed for narrow kerf saw chain. Look for the icon.
- LubriTec™ keeps guide bar rails and rivet joints oiled, for less wear and longer life.
- Replaces 95VPX072E
Chain Pitch; 0.325"
Chain Gauge; 1.3mm (0.050")
Sharpening File Size; 4.8mm (3/16")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.