Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Oregon 133PXLBD025 - 13" Control Cut Chain Saw Guide Bar
133PXLBD025 - Oregon 13" (33cm) ControlCut Chainsaw Guide Bar
Designed for top performance for professional woodcutters. ControlCut ™guide bars are standard-kerf bars that feature a small radius nose for reduced kickback. Features & Benefits
- More precise cutting from a stiffer bar
- Provides better balance on smaller saws
- Lighter weight means less fatigue
- Longer life from a hardier rail
- Longer nose life and better performance with a new sprocket nose system
- Reduced rail wear rate and more precise cutting via better chain fit up.
This bar requires a 1.6mm (0.063") gauge chain, 0.325" pitch (Oregon Type 22) with 56 drive links.