Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
Oregon 180TXLBA074 - 18" (45cm) SpeedCut Chainsaw Guide Bar - SPECIAL ORDER
180TXLBA074 - Oregon 18" SpeedCut Chainsaw Guide Bar
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY
Oregon SpeedCut ™ - The NEW generation Lightweight Professional narrow kerf cutting system.
Cuts Thinner - Cuts Faster - Save Wood - Use Less Fuel
- The SpeedCut™ system is designed to deliver faster cutting and reduced weight when compared with standard cutting systems. Optimized for saws unders 55cc displacement.
- Lighter - Easier handling with less effort required because of an advanced aluminium alloy core.
- Stronger - Exceptional rigidity and control from new aerospace bonding technology.
- Longer Lasting - Greater durability from new re-engineered 10 Toothed nose to resist spreading and harder guide bar rails.
- LubriTec™ Oiling System - New improved lubrication design provides optimized oil delivery.
- New UV paint process means no paint inside the guide bar groove
To be used with Oregon SpeedCut™ Chain - 95TXL (Pitch 0.325", Gauge 0.050")
This bar is specifically designed for the Stihl Chainsaw models MS241, MS250, MS251 & 025 using the A074 mount.
(You will need to ensure that you have a 0.325" pitch drive sprocket fitted (or have one to fit) to be able to use the Speedcut system)