Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
M75LPX084E - Oregon M75LPX084 DuraCut (MultiCut) Chainsaw Chain - 84 Drive Links
M75LPX084E / M75LPX084X / M75LPXO84E / M75LPXO84X DuraCut (Formerly MultiCut) Chainsaw Chain - 84 Drive Links.
DuraCut is specially built using an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows users to cut for longer periods than conventional saw chains.
- Specifically designed for use in tougher situations including logging after skidder extraction, felling wind blown trees, fire damaged forests and cutting railway sleepers.
- Oregon DuraCut chain features Oregon Vibe-Ban vibration reducing cutters and tie straps for operator comfort and safety.
- Lubrilink tie straps offer improved lubrication.
- Oregon DuraCut chains are not tungsten tipped or diamond coated, they are standard chain with heavy duty chrome plating.
- Sharpens with a round file, just like your usual chain.
Chain Pitch; 3/8"
Chain Gauge; 1.6mm (0.063")
Sharpening File Size; 5.5mm (7/32")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.