Chainsaw Chain & Guide Bar Selector
M95VPX072E - Oregon M95VPX072 DuraCut (MultiCut) Chainsaw Chain - 72 Drive Links
M95VPX072E / M95VPX072X / M95VPXO72E / M95VPXO72X DuraCut (Formerly MultiCut) Chainsaw Chain - 72 Drive Links.
DuraCut is specially built using an advanced plating process with extra layers of chrome that allows users to cut for longer periods than conventional saw chains.
- Specifically designed for use in tougher situations including logging after skidder extraction, felling wind blown trees, fire damaged forests and cutting railway sleepers.
- Oregon DuraCut chain features Oregon Vibe-Ban vibration reducing cutters and tie straps for operator comfort and safety.
- Lubrilink tie straps offer improved lubrication.
- Oregon DuraCut chains are not tungsten tipped or diamond coated, they are standard chain with heavy duty chrome plating.
- Sharpens with a round file, just like your usual chain.
Chain Pitch; 0.325"
Chain Gauge; 1.3mm (0.050")
Sharpening File Size; 4.8mm (3/16")
We recommend that you count the number of drive links in your old chain prior to ordering.